Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Baby

Today we had our first ultrasound of the baby! so needless to say, it was a great day! The apointment went really well, they found that the baby was a little smaller than they expected, so apparently I am 7 weeks 6 days today instead of 9 weeks 2 days. Now, our due date has moved back to June 23rd instead of June 14th, which is okay but nine extra days to wait seems so long right now! We got to see the baby's heartbeat which turned out to be 173 beats per minute and that was exactly what they wanted to see! I am very relieved to know now that our baby is looking healthy to the doctors and has a great heart. The doctors office gave us a dvd of the ultrasound which was so fun, and also a picture of our sweet little pea!

It's now about the size of a blueberry! and about a half inch long! how cute right? only about 20 more inches to go! (or if it's like me, 23 1/2 more inches to go!)

5 comments:

Ranae said...

This is so exciting. We are glad that your appointment went well and that little one is doing great! Hope you are feeling good and getting over the morning sickness! Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

mini-wheats said...

YAY!!! That is SOOO exciting! I'm already in love with your cute little baby!

Stephanie said...

So fun! I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with it all.

KeiserFamily said...

oh so exciting! the fun part is it only gets better and better! im really happy for you guy:)

Andrea Mejia said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you two!