Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Best 4th Ever

This year's 4th of July was definitely my favorite! We spent it with Eric's family in Papillion. Eric's brothers Jason, and Matt and their awesome families were there. Although we all really missed Stephanie and her family, we all still had a great time. And I will give this to Eric, Omaha's got NOTHIN on Papillion's fireworks! It was like a war zone out there! And the highlight of my night was when Eric took me up on the his parent's roof to watch the fireworks, and yes, it was very romantical. :) His parents live on the top of a hill, so it was amazing, a complete panorama view of huge fireworks. Previous to that, we all had a delicious dinner that Eric's parents so generously put on for us, lit off some fireworks, and enjoyed eachother's company. I really love Eric's family. They are all such good people, so full of service, and so thoughtful. It's really a privilege to call myself one of them.
Everybody blowing bubbles
This is Keegan (above) and Carter (below) They are twins, and adorable. As you can see. They are Matt and Katie's boys. They came into town from Colorado Springs, and I wish they could have stayed longer.

Jason, Lacey, Madi, and Kaiden lighting off some fireworks!

All of us!

Kaitlyn, and Kenzie (above) and Hilarious Kaiden (below) They are very well mannered and adorable!
Eric showing Olivia the sparklers! She loved it!
Us going up on the roof! I was so excited!

Aw! It's us on the roof!

Cool picture with the fireworks right by us!

My hubby is the sweetest! This was the perfect ending to an amazing day. I still think back to it and get butterflies in my belly!

And this is Olivia staying up way past her bedtime. It was so worth it though.

Thank you Boggess' for an amazing day!

2 comments:

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

Yeah!! Happy Fourth!! I'm so glad you had the best fourth of July ever!! I know, the Boggess' are a great fam!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so sad we missed being with everyone. We had a really fun fourth, but it is definitely much more fun with lots of family! Cute pics, too!