Monday, November 8, 2010

Pray for Jimmy

Please send your good thoughts and prayers to Jimmy!

I love Jimmy, He is our sweet car. Jimmy came with Eric to pick me up on our first date, and took us to the temple on our Wedding Day. He drove us to our first apartment as newly-weds. Jimmy helped take Olivia home from the hospital after she was born. And he came with us to our new adventures here in West Virginia. Needless to say, we've had a LOT of good times with Jimmy here. He's been there with us through it all! I guess you could say I'm a little attached.

But, He's been sick. Really sick.

And he's just gotta stay with us! Not only is he our only car, and has to last us 8 more years, but I was saving him for Olivia too! When she turns 16! :)

So please Pray that Jimmy will get better and feel great in no time! Because as of now, the poor thing is getting towed to the auto hospital after dying on the way there.

Gracias!!!

1 comments:

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

Oh No!! Its okay Joy, Jimmy will be fine! I will pray for him!And i hope so much that he lasts for Olivia, im sure she is praying for jimmy too! But i need a favor as well, pray for my sweet taurus, he has been very sick as well, for the last 4 months actually and i dont know if he is going to make it through this one!