Introducing, Our sweet little boy!!!
Landon Eric Boggess
7 lbs 12.2 oz 20 in long
Blue eyes, Full head of long white blonde hair, kissy lips and long fingers.
And absolutely perfect!
We love you, sweet Landon boy! We are so happy you joined our family!
9 comments:
He is so precious Joy!
Adorable! I wish I could hold him! Congratulations, guys.
He is so perfect. What a adorable lil' guy. Congrats!!
CONGRATS, Joy!! What a perfect little dude! He is seriously to die for, CUTE!!!! I can't get over his hair! I really love it! And love the name!! Everything is perfect! I'm so so happy for you!!!
I love his white blond hair! I feel like you don't see that too often when they are first born :) Congrats Joy!
He loves me!! And i love him!! Good job joy!!
He's adorable!!!
Such a cutie Joy!!
what an absolute ANGEL
Post a Comment