Last Sunday our little family decided to go on a little outing to the Greenbriar River Trail that's here in Lewisburg since Eric has never been there. It was a lot of fun! This trail is where I did alot of my training for my half marathon before I got pregnant with Landon. It used to be a railroad, now paved over. Which is why it's so popular to run on because it's the ONLY flat place here. It is 78 miles long of pure beauty too! It was a great sunday stroll!
There were beautiful waterfalls along the way...
Olivia and I running ahead
Another beautiful waterfall
The BEAUTIFUL scenery! It is such a beautiful trail. It goes right along side the Greenbriar River. I love West Virginia!
We walked a mile and a half in to a spot where you can walk down to the river. Olivia loved it! She loved throwing rocks in and running everywhere. Gosh she's so cute! I love her!
Seriously?? I live here?!?
Love my boys!!
P.S. Another blog post below. I know, I didn't go to bed like I said I would....
1 comments:
so pretty!! Im glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment