Well, as many of you already know for Christmas I was making Joy a cradle for Christmas. I began to build it using a few hours each Saturday since we found out we were pregnant. The design was just something I did in my head, maybe that is why it took me longer than expected, but I dont care about the time or money put into it, I love working with my hands. The only hard part was really getting the tools to do it (thank you to those who lent tools) and figuring out how it could rock but still look decent. It stands about 3ft tall and will hold a cradle mattress that is 18 x 36 inches. I still have yet to build the base for the mattress and a lock mechanism so it doesnt swing when we dont want it to and of course to stain it. Joy's family loves it and says I should build more and sell them, I dont know about that but if anyone wants one, I guess I could build one for them. Well this paragraph is a little long winded but I am just a little proud of my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! I love it! Great job Eric. I didn't know you were that talented :) Merry Christmas!!
Great Job, Eric!!! That is amazing! I'm sure Joy is Thrilled!!!!
That's awesome, Eric. I'm sure Joy loves it and it will be perfect for your new baby. I hope you guys are doing well. Love ya'!
Post a Comment