Saturday, January 17, 2009

RIP May it Rest In Pieces

Well our hand me down sofa cover finally gave up the ghost. We were given the couch and couch cover from my sister Stephanie when we got married. It has been a great addition to our house, until one day I sat down and heard a loud ripping noise coming from underneath me. Talk about a way to make you feel fat, when even your couch cover rips underneath you. Since then the rip has only gotten larger, so yesterday we finally bought a new slip cover for the couch, we some money given to us as a gift at Christmas by Joy's brother.


Out with the Old and in with the New...
Almost looks the same, but the new one has a waffle weave texture.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well, at least it wasn't your pants! :) The new cover looks nice. So, on a different note, when do I get to know if I have a new niece or nephew?

Lacey said...

I have to agree with Stephanie. As long as it wasn't your pants that split, you are doing fine. Now, if the pants split, well.....
The cover looks good.