Sorry it has been so long since we have done a new post! I thought I would give everybody an update on our lives recently...
Eric is in his last week of school (thankfully!) and is going to be busy busy this week with finals and everything, he has been working on school, being the hockey coordinator for BYU-I and finishing that up, finishing staining the beautiful cradle he made me for the baby, and working his little tush off with other little projects. We are planning to go down to Hurricane UT for easter this week and are very excited. I have never been down for easter before so I am quite happy about it. Apparently in my family, in Hurricane they celebrate Easter the Saturday before. They go up on the mountain and have a huge cookout and a fun easter egg hunt for all the kids! I am so excited! My cousin Kara is planning on throwing Sierra and I a baby shower as well so it should be a lot of fun! It will be nice to get out from under this never ending cloud in Rexburg!!
We are also planning on moving at the beginning of May to another apartment in our complex, a two bedroom instead of the one bedroom we are in now. Can i just say how excited I am about this? Our apartment has been overflowing with stuff for the baby that we never had room for, we barely have walking space in our bedroom! So we are very excited and looking forward to the move. We also bought a washer and dryer that we are so excited for! Now I dont have to fall through the snow drifts anymore to get to the laundry room in our complex! No more scrapes and scabs up my poor legs! It is a tremendous blessing and we are very excited about it.
The baby has been doing great, our doctor says she grew alot this month! Yesterday I felt her hiccups for the first time! Eric was there too and felt them. I, however, have been contracting and cramping alot. I went to the doctor about it, he examined me and told me I can't workout anymore, and that i can only walk for 15 minutes at a time. It's been kinda hard, because I havent been able to get a job so I feel like all i do is sit at home and do nothing. I think that's the reason I havent been blogging is bc I feel like there is nothing to blog about bc I dont do anything. I do get busy sometimes with doing hair in my home or airens can get hecktic sometimes too, but i just keep telling myself that it's a blessing in disguise that I havent gotton hired yet bc if I was running around like I usually do when I work, and was getting those terrible contractions that I get, something bad could have happened. As for the weight that I am gaining with the pregnancy, I just keep telling myself it's all going to my boobs. :)
I guess alot more is happening in our lives than we thought! I hope you guys enjoyed this post!
1 comments:
yeah finally!!!! Im glad life is keeping you busy, hopefully its making time go by faster:) i am excited for you guys to get a bigger place! now you can go nuts getting everything set up for little olivia! thats so fun for you! well im glad you guys are doing so well. have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment