Today we had the ultra sound to find the sex of the baby, WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!
This is our baby's only face shot we could get. She was being shy, she kept nuzzling her face into Joy. She's already our little cuddle bug. We cant wait to cuddle her and kiss her little face in person.
This is a profile shot of our little baby girl. You can see her shoulder and arm if you look closely, We had more pictures taken during the ultrasound and these were the two they gave us with a DVD of it all.


6 comments:
Congratulations, Joy and Eric!!! We are both SOOO excited for you! She's going to be a living doll! Can't wait to meet her!
I'm so excited for you both! Can't wait to give her a hug and kiss from this Grandma! Glad all is going great! Love ya!
Yay! I'm glad someone gets to have a baby girl! :) I'm excited to make you some cute girl stuff.
Congrats! That's awesome! You'll be such good Girlie parents!
congratulations, eric and joy! be careful though...girls' clothes are WAY too much fun to buy!!!
Eric and joy- Congrats on the baby girl! That is such happy news!! With such good looking parents I know she will be beautiful as well. p.s Eric- It's Caroline (Bailey) Orien. Glad I found your blog- its great! ours is jcorien.blogspot.com
Post a Comment