Friday, June 19, 2009

Ready To Pop


39 Weeks 3 Days...maybe this will be the last pregnant picture taken of me! (hopefully!!!!) 4 Days until my due date and I feel ready to POP! I am having a lot of mixed emotions at this point. I am really nervous for the pain part of labor and recovery, but am sooo excited to get her here, to hear her cry for the first time, what she looks like, Eric as a daddy, and the list goes on. My next appointment is on Monday, we will see if I need to set up an appointment to be induced because I am progressing slowly. I am dialated to a one and 50% effaced, so hopefully there is some progression because I would rather go on my own than get induced. Pray for us please!! I will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

You are adorable! I wish I looked that cute when I was preggo. As for the whole labor fear thing, I have one word for you...epidural. Trust me, I have done it both with and without (not by choice) and they are heavenly. I am so excited for you guys!

Erin Anderson said...

You look so cute Joy! I hear you on having lots of mixed emotions. GOod luck with your appointment! You will have to let me know what happens. My last appointment was thursday and they scheduled me for an induction this coming thursday. I apparently have a small pelvis (never would have thought) and the doctor doesnt want me to go over and have a hard time delivering a big baby! Although I would have much rather gone on my own. We will see if that happens before then! Good luck...I am anxious to hear how things go!