Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Omaha is our Homeaha

Hello everybody!! We just got back from our AMAZING vacation in Omaha! We headed out after Eric took his MCAT for medical school (which we are still waiting for the results) and stayed there for 2 weeks. We had a ton of fun! We stayed at my parents house the first week, and Eric's the second week. Here are some pictures of our visit!
Olivia at 8 or 9 weeks old, she is now 11 1/2 weeks old!

My nephew Rhett, he was so cute! The whole vacation, everytime he would see Olivia he would go up and kiss her like this! It was adorable, I was lucky enough to get a picture of it.

One night we went over to my brother Darren's house, we were all chilling in his backyard eating icecream and enjoying eachother's company. Darren put his ipod on this stereo system for the backyard and these are my nieces Lauren, Macy, and Michelle dancing to the music. They were hilarious!

My brother Seth and his wife Dani invited us over for Dani's 24th birthday! This was the coldstone cake Seth bought for her and we sang to her, it was so fun. p.s. Dani had her baby today!!!!! They dont know the name yet but she is 9 months prego in this pic! Congrats Seth, Dani and Brig!

This is Seth and Dani's son Brig, he was SO cute the whole time he was always so excited to come and see Olivia. This picture was of him laying next to her, talking to her, showing her his cars, and kissing her. We would call her sweet pea and he would say "She's not sweet pea she's Olivia!!!" and "She's not baby girl, she's baby!!!" it was ADORABLE!

This is Sierra, Olivia's cousin that is 11 days younger than her. She has fire red hair and is absolutely scrumptious. I was so happy to go home and meet all my new nieces and nephews. (the new nephews you will see in later pics) Olivia and Sierra had a great time together. She is my sister Alyson and her husband Mick's daughter, they came up for Olivia's blessing from Hastings, NE.


I got to have a fun time meeting up with all my friends!!! This picture there is Erin, Ashley, Hannah, Jason, and Kyle. They all came over to my house and then we all went out to Romeos for dinner. I also met up with my friends Sam and Tyler later but we forgot to get a pic. and we forgot to get a pic of all Eric's friends when they came to his house as well :(


Eric, Olivia and I went to my Macy, Dane, and Joshy's soccer games which were so fun! we made them signs and held them up and cheered for them! I got the comment that I was one of "those aunts" haha.

Eric holding up one of the signs we made, at joshy's soccer game (obviously) :)

My Brother Ryan and Joshy after there game, Ryan was the coach! He was so cute! The game was so fun, about as fun as it can get with a bunch of 5 yr olds that are just learning how to play soccer. It was entertaining just watching them try and kick the ball. Joshy was so funny, he would run to the ball, slide on the ground, and just sit there EVERYTIME and then get up and go do it again! it was so cute!

My Mom got out a grill on saturday and had all the kids come and roast some marshmellows for smores! All of the kids made for a great time.

I had to throw in this picture! I just think it is too funny! I love my husband!

This is Olivia's Blessing Day!!!! This was the crowd that came! I was so happy, I had all my brothers and my dad in the circle for it! and of course eric's father as well. My sister Kristy and her family came up from Kansas City for it, and My sister Alyson and her little family came from Hastings as well. I was so happy they all came, it really meant alot to me. I cut and colored kristy's hair the night/morning before this as well (til 2 in the morning)


Our Family Picture after Olivia's blessing

Our little Olivia in her blessing dress that Eric's mom made for her! It was absolutely GORGEOUS and Olivia looked so beautiful. Thanks again Grandma Boggess!

Another adorable picture of our Olivia Love. She looked so cute we just couldn't resist taking another picture!

OUR LITTLE HUSKER!!!!! Eric's mom got her this adorable outfit in which she will be wearing every saturday for the season! you watch and see, she will be their good luck charm in this outfit!

DUDE, WHERE'S OUR CAR????? sooooo, we drove to Provo on the way home and Olivia and I stayed with my sister Sierra while Eric went up for school for 2 days and came back down for Gavin's blessing that we also got to hit. and just so everybody knows, parking in provo SUCKS!!! WE GOT TOWED!!!!! there is no overnight parking in the visitors parking which sucks! we asked the towing company and if you park in visitors you get towed, and if you park on the street you get a ticket! HOW does that work out?!?!? so after $133 to get our car back after $150 to get it fixed on the way out to NE, let's just say Eric was even more unhappy!

My cousin Jordan just got engaged!!! We are so happy for him and Miranda! It was Miranda's bday and sierra has some cousins come over for a party and this was the cake we made her!

This is Jordan, and Miranda blowing out her candles.

The funniest picture of Eric, Sierra and Bryn ever!

This is on Sunday after Gavin's blessing! (my sister denise's boy) he is One week younger than Olivia! and Wyatt (on the far left) is Sierra's boy, he is 2 1/2 months younger. I love this pic of him!!!

5 comments:

*Stephanie Lance* said...

JOY! I've been waiting for a post on your blog!! Looks like you guys have been BUSY and having so much fun!! Olivia is so beautiful and i love all the pics! Especially the one of her in her blessing dress and she's smiling!!! HOW CUTE!! You look great and your little family is so cute! I'm glad to see that you guys are so happy and doing well! Miss ya!!

mini-wheats said...

CUTE BABIES!!! Looks like you had a terrific time!

janine said...

oh my word!!! she is so so so adorable!!!! i could just bite her cheeks. but i won't. you need to get on sierra's case about doing a blog!! we need to see wyatt!

Ranae said...

Loved all the new pictures! We miss you guys and little Olivia! Can't wait for Christmas time!!!

Alicia said...

We're so glad to have you back! Seems like you were gone longer than just 2 weeks. Sorry about how I was at the linger longer. Sunday was just a bad day for me and I was not acting normal. I guess pregnancy does that to you sometimes! We'll have to chat more next time we see each other!