Olivia will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and we can't believe how fast time has been going! She is getting cuter by the second and we can hardly stop holding and kissing her. She still has been such a good baby, she is very patient! (doesn't get that from me!) content, smiley, and sweet! she never cries when we change her diaper or her clothes, she is just very patient with us. I cannot believe how beautiful she is!!!!! Eric says that he needs a shotgun because he now has a beautiful daughter! hehe. and one of my favorite things about her are her eyes! they are so precious! When I burp her, sometimes she wrinkles her forehead and just sweetly looks up and at me and it melts me everytime! She loves bathtime, her eyes get so wide and it's so cute, but she hates the lotion part afterwards! And let me just say, Olivia is a GREAT sleeper!!!! she started sleeping through the night at 2 weeks old!! (she will wake up at like 6 for one feeding and then go back to bed) ...It's okay to be jealous.... :) But I cannot even describe how much I love being a mommy, especially hers. Gosh it's so great! I wonder how I ever lived without her and Eric!







5 comments:
hi, eric and joy--this is kathleen (kyle's sister). first of all, congratulations! i saw ranae today and she couldn't say enough about how cute olivia is! secondly, you are sooo LUCKY to have gotten such a good baby! if you were to change everything in your post to say the exact opposite (except for the cute part b/c emily was cute), you would have my first experience as a mom! (christian was much better...but not a great sleeper b/c all he wanted to do was nurse.) i'm so glad it's been such a smooth transition for you guys! she's darling! congratulations again!
What cute pictures! She is just so adorable! I miss you all! She is the most patient and sweetest baby!
oh joy she's just SO PRECIOUS!!!! That is SO lucky that she's such a good baby!! And so dang cute!! I'm so happy for you and your cute little family! I can't wait to have one someday!! love ya!
i miss her already!
I miss you too!
Post a Comment