Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy Bees

Life has been so fun and busy here since we moved back to Omaha!!! Seriously though, it's been crazy. In the last couple weeks...
-Olivia started walking! (at 10 months old!)
(If you want to see the video, go on my facebook page!)
-Eric turned 25!
He got home from work, I surprised him with movie tickets to go see Robin Hood, which we really liked! (basically, it was Gladiator in green. aka, a little violent! but we still liked it!) and his parents took us out to Biaggi's and I made him his favorite carrot cake and we had icecream.

-We have been babysitting like crazy, my brother Ryan's 5 kids while he and his wife went to cancun, which was so fun! And then after a week we babysat my brother Darren's 6 kids and cat for 4 days while he and his wife Jen went to Miami for one of his work meetings. And I have to say, I love babysitting lots of kids, I don't know if it's because I am so used to watching 10 kids at a time bc that was my life growing up or what, but each time it felt so natural for me. Like the way it should be. We want to have at least 6 kids. But we will see what the Lord blesses us with.

These are three of Darren's kids. My camera broke at the beginning of each week we babysat each set of kids. sucky huh? But we went to the park, watched movies, went to the zoo, and had so much fun!

These are Ryan's kids. They were alot of fun. We went to the slides downtown, had sleepovers with Darren's kids, went out to eat, played on the tramp, and really just did something fun everyday.

-Eric got a job landscaping and has been working SO hard. He landscapes from 7-6 every day, then comes home for dinner and then is off to work more either at my brother Ryan's house landscaping for him too, which they hired him for and we appreciate it so much. Or he will go and do yard work or handy man jobs at a family friend of my parents for the rest of the night. I can't believe how hard he works, and he hasn't even complained once. I appreciate him so much. Meanwhile I have still been doing hair and getting everything done at home.

-Sierra, Bryn, and Wyatt came to visit! Yesterday actually. So more about that will come later.



-We had a girls day and my mom took me, sierra, dani and her out to get pedicures! I am now in love with pedicures. SO worth the money. Especially if you get a guy that can massage like the guy that did my pedicure. AND if the place's chairs to sit in are MASSAGE chairs! I felt like a queen! Thanks mamma!

2 comments:

mini-wheats said...

Just wait till moving time...then you'll REALLY be busy! Love ya! Say hi to Sierra for me!

Sara Keiser said...

Can you tell which toes are Mama's?
It was great fun! Just wish all my daugters and daughter-in-laws were there.