Sunday, May 9, 2010

Magnificent Coupon Book

I have the sweetest hubby in the world. Everybody knows this. I wanted to share with everybody what he did for me for Mother's day! It has been alot of fun today, it being my first Mother's day to celebrate. Since we didn't have any money to do or buy anything, My sweet, loving, handsome, funny, caring, smart, and amazing hubby did this...

He made me a "Magnificent Coupon Book"...Full of sweet, creative coupons just for me :)

Coupon #1 - Coupon for a Back Massage! One 15 min long, un-interrupted back massage.

Coupon #2- Coupon for a Date night, a wonderful evening with your hubby, possible a dinner and a show.

Coupon #3- Coupon for a Day without Diapers! One entire day without any diaper changes.

Coupon #4- Coupon for Sleeping In! As long as I want.

Coupon #5- Coupon for a Nice Foot Rub! A nice foot rub after a long, hard day.

Coupon #6- Coupon for a Relaxing Bath! One long, relaxing bubble bath with no distactions.

Coupon #7-Coupon for a Girls night in or out! One girls night with whom ever else with a girly movie and all.

Coupon #8- Coupon for a Dinner of my choice! Including cooking, set up, and cleanup by my hubb.

Coupon #9- Coupon for Breakfast in Bed! My choice, served to my bedside.

Coupon #10- Coupon for a Romantic Walk! Around the lake where we first kissed.

Coupon #11- Coupon for a Chore-Free Day!..No dishes, vacuuming, bedmaking, etc. all done by my hubby.

Coupon #12- Coupon for Winning an Argument. If we ever have one, I will win it!

Coupon #13- Coupon for My choice of Movie! For movie night.

Coupon #14- Coupon for a Picnic Lunch! My choice of location, lunch, and dessert.

Coupon #15- Coupon for 100% Help with my Diet for One Week!

Coupon #16- Coupon for Nice Hair! Eric will do his hair for One Week!..I thought this one was hilarious, one of my favorites!

Coupon #17- Coupon for Week without Baths, Your hubby will give Olivia baths for a week.

Coupon #18- Coupon for a Steak Dinner. Including my choice of steak, potato, and salad.

Coupon #19- Coupon for A day with No News!..One entire day without Eric watching Fox News. I think this one is hilarious!

Coupon #20- Coupon of my choice!

Coupon #21- Coupon for A marvelous Third Anniversary!

Coupon #22- Coupon for a Temple Date Night! Including Icecream afterwards!

Coupon #23- Coupon for Long Kisses. Big wet ones!

Coupon #24- Coupon for Long Hugs. Bear hugs, normal hugs, and whatever else.

Coupon #25- Coupon for Cuddle Time! A night with lots of cuddles.

Coupon #26- Coupon for Best Husband Ever! To have the most wonderful marriage ever.

Coupon #27-Coupon for Cutest Daughter Ever! Be the mother of Olivia, the cutest baby ever.

They all expire next Mother's day! So the point was for me to have a year long of wonderful Mother's day gifts. My hubby is so dang cute! I don't know how I lucked out. I love him with all my heart and the life we have together. Thank you Eric for a wonderful first Mother's day!

3 comments:

Ranae said...

I loved it when you showed it to me. Eric is an amazing and creative son! It's these things that will be forever remembered! A great gift!!!

Stephanie said...

I got a laugh out of some of those. Very creative things he came up with--no fox news and doing his hair for a whole week. Wow, what sacrifices! :) Such a thoughtful gift.

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Joy- I just found your blog! We have matching backgrounds! Is that embarressing or exciting? I don't know...anyway- my blog is brassellblog.blogspot.com- exciting right?