Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

I feel like blogging right now, even though there's not really anything to blog about. Do you ever feel like that? So I thought I would just tell a little bit about what we've been up to lately. Eric has been studying like CRAZY. Seriously, from the crack of dawn to late late night. Ane he is doing very well in it, and loves it. It is tough though. He does a great job balancing all of his responsibilites, in church, school, and family. We always make sure to bring him lunch or have him come home for lunch which makes it not so hard with feeling like we never see him. And I have been doing hair like CRAZY. And cleaning the house a billion times a day, grocery shopping, and taking Olivia to new playgroups that we are attending and storytimes. I have also been training for a half marathon which has been a cool experience. I am so tired and hungry all th time bc of all my running. And Olivia has been as adorable as ever... of course!This is at the "fountains" downtown in Lewisburg. My friend set it up that we all went together on one of the warmer days at the end of this summer and it was alot of fun! Below is Olivia with 2 of her friends here, Zoey and Ossie. She plays with them alot! She LOVED the water! She can be quite the little daredevil and NEVER gets scared to try new things!Gorgeous West Virginia in the fall!
Olivia reading her books! She LOVES books. And all her other toys. I am happy she plays with all of them. She is so cute!
I love this picture of Olivia in the sunglasses!

Reading her books in a box, we thought it was cute.

And, INTRODUCING....Olivia's new do! I can finally get her hair in pigtails! well, I have to spray her front hairs back to make it look like they are in the pigtail, but it's okay. I just had to show them to everybody because I am so excited!

AND one of my most favorite things to share....The public library here holds "storytime" which is the cutest thing in the world! The little old ladies there host it, and it consists of them reading a couple books to the kids, then doing some activities, then they give them a snack, and run around and play afterwards! It is SO much fun and Olivia loves the interaction with the other kids! And every week is themed, like last week was "apples", so they read books about apples, fingerpainted they hands as leaves to apples, ate applesauce, appleslices, and applejuice. Anyways, it is fun and I am excited about it, we look forward to it every week.

The next two pictures are Olivia at storytime as well.

SO this post was a little bit random, but that is life for ya. Especially ours!

6 comments:

Ranae said...

Love the new post and pictures! Olivia is so cute...and what cute pigtails! I wish the colors of the trees had changed several weeks ago...we missed them! They are beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like things are going so well and you are all staying super busy. I love all the pictures of Olivia. My goodness she is getting big! Love the pigtails, too! So darling! Love you guys!

mini-wheats said...

Her pigtails are SOOOOOO CUTE!

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

How fun! I love Livers pigtails!! They are way too cute! I cant believe how big she is getting! glad you guys are having so much fun! Miss you!

Alana said...

oh my stinkin cute little lady! i love it!

KeiserFamily said...

wow i almost didnt recognize her because she has grown so much! AND HER HAIR! YAY FOR YOU:) these (like always made me so home sick for WV! looks like you guys are having a blast..im so glad!