These are my Spidey Creations! I already had the stuff for it, the fuzzy, bendy wire thingys, and some the little "poms" from making Olivia's ladybug headband for halloween. I just cut the wires to around 3 inches each, bent them in half, and hot glued them all together.
Below is a close-up of our door, so you can see the webs.
And I also got a full shot of my front porch to show you, including our little bush to the side that also has a little spider on it, and of course, our trusty scarecrow!
As for the pumpkins, we are carving them tonight! I am going to do a witch, Eric found and "Elmo" for Olivia because she has really started loving Sesame St. lately. And Eric is planning on doing the "Where's Johnny!?!?!" from the Shining...oooo! That movie freaks me out. I hope you all love my little decorations as much as I do!
Hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to look at our D.C. post below!
3 comments:
Looks really cute Joy!!
What a fun entry!!! Very creative!
your so creative! lol what are you guys dressing up as this year?
Post a Comment