We have really loved living here in Lewisburg, WV these past couple months. The people here are so nice, the town is so charming, and we have great friends. We have gotton into the groove of our new life as Medical Students, and lately have just been chillin. It has been wonderful. Life has slowed down a little bit for us, for now. We have had a lot of fun celebrating the fun holidays this fall, and are VERY much looking forward to Christmas!!!! Seriously though, I can't wait!!!! Only 15 days til we leave to go home for Omaha!..but who's counting.
Olivia has grown to be such a sweetheart. She loves babies, kitty cats and puppy dogs, and playing outside. She is already such a little "mommy" and will be such a cute big sister! Hopefully soon too! AND she is such a little daredevil!!! We have a huge set of stairs in our apartment, and at the top step, likes to get as close to the edge as she can, to the point where her toes are off the edge...just to see how far she can get. Little stinker! She also laughs when the vacuum comes on and wants to play with it. And she laughs when Eric scares her. This girl has NO fear!!! She definately did not get that from me! I am glad she doesn't have fear, but at the same time it is giving me gray hairs worrying about her! (No literal gray hairs yet though) :) She is so sweet though, she is getting very good at giving toys to other kids, i think she likes to see them smile. And goodness, she gets more beautiful everyday. How did I get so lucky?
Eric is doing great too, he is ROCKIN Medical School and is getting great grades! He's a hard worker and he's very smart. And I am just soakin up the goodness of my life everyday because I love it. I love every second of being a mommy, and every second of being by Eric's side. And I can't wait til Christmas!!! So that's just what's going on in our lives lately. I felt like I haven't just done a "lately" post in a while, so there it is!
Here's our cute little Christmas tree!! Olivia loves the ornaments...
While Decorating the tree....the two most important people in my life!
My cutie! Look at that smile!
We caught a scowl on camera! I don't think she wanted her picture taken. Haha!
Her playing "worm"! It was so funny and she loved it! She cried when she got out of it.
Daddy holding Olivia on his lunch break. She loves her daddy. And these are her new pigtails I tried out! Mostly all her hair fits in them too! Happy day for us!!!!
We love you all!!!! Hope you have a great day!!!
2 comments:
joy, i love your Christmas tree, and i love all your pictures, they are so cute! You know, i always thought that liver looked just like eric, but in these pictures i see you and your cute little baby pictures! especially in that delicious little crusty;)
Love all the pictures of sweet Olivia. She is so darling! I'm so sad I don't get to see you guys anymore. We miss you! I'm so glad Eric is doing so well. I knew he would! Love you guys! Cute little tree, too.
Post a Comment