Tuesday, January 4, 2011

tres anos




I have been lucky enough to spend 3 wonderful years, with the best man in the world. Our life together has been wonderful, full of many great times together. And I am so excited to spend the rest of our lives and eternity together. Our marriage has been very easy. We never have had a fight. I mean sometimes we have disagreed between ESPN and TLC, but that's really it. We have always just "fit". Eric is my best friend. These last three years have been full of ups and downs, laughing together, crying together, taking leaps of faith together, being there for eachother, and mostly just enjoying eachothers company...together. And we have so much more we get to do together! I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for Eric. He is the perfect Father for Olivia. He is such a truly the greatest man in the world, and is my everything.

The day of our anniversary, we went to the zoo with my family in the morning. Then just the two of us broke off and went shopping in the afternoon, and went out to our favorite steak place in Omaha, Brother Sebastians that night. We have gone there every year so far for our anniversary! Then we went out for dessert at Red Mango. It was such a nice day that we spent together.
AND Eric made me an anniversary video!!! He made our wedding video at the time of our wedding, but hadn't put our wedding pictures on it yet. So for my present he put the wedding pictures on our wedding video as well at adding on our first 3 years together and I LOVE IT! It's the best present ever! Thanks babe!

Here's to eternity babe! I love you more!

1 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad to hear your anniversary was wonderful! I pray continued blessings over your marriage :)
Happy (belated) anniversary!!