Thursday, June 16, 2011

Olivia's Storytime Graduation

Olivia has been attending "Storytime" at the Lewisburg Library this past year, and it has been so fun! We have gone every Thursday for an hour. The story time ladies read a couple books to the kids, then they do a couple crafts that have to do with the theme of the books, then they have snacks for them downstairs and let them run around with their friends! Olivia has loved it and I have loved it because she does, and it's a great activity to get out of the house for. All of her friends go as well.

So at the end of every year (they take the summer off) they host a Graduation for all the kids, they give them a certificate and let them walk down the aisle while everybody claps for them! They had a great lunch for all the kids and parents afterwards as well! It was a great day!


 Olivia sitting in the window for the last storytime, and below is her friend Kathryn that came to sit by her.

 Miss Becky giving Olivia her certificate.

 Olivia walking down the aisle while everyone claps! She loved it!



Eating pizza for lunch!


Olivia sneakin the chips!

2 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Joy I can't believe how big she is getting, seriously! ahh so cute.

Stephanie said...

That is quite the storytime set up! That is great that there is something like that to take Olivia to. She is so big! I suppose it has been a year since I saw her... :(