Thursday, May 19, 2011

Eric's Birthday

Eric turned the big 26 on Wednesday the 18th! And it was a party at our house all day long! For the first part of the day, we were able to go and find out the gender of our sweet baby, which I am sure you all know already that it's a BOY! Wahoo!!! We are sooooo excited!! We cannot wait for this little tiger to make it's debut in our home and we couldn't be happier!

See for yourselves!

Do you see what I see?? hehe.

Then we came home, I made Eric lunch and gave him his presents from Olivia and I and Baby Boy. We got him a little game set, and a coupon for a new outfit since he is in desperate need.

Then he went to classes for the afternoon, and I decorated our house for him to come home to! Then we went out to eat at Applebee's, and then came home and had our friends over for cake and icecream! It was a great great day!


 His cake I made him! haha. It fell apart later. I was sad.


 Our little jelly bean on our way to Applebees. She cracks us up!


 The Birthday Boy... just keeps looking better with age!


 Olivia and her applejuice, look at them pretty blues!


 That's my girl!


 Yay for 26!


I couldn't get all of them in the picture, but all our first year friends were able to make it over! We love our friends here!


I am so happy Eric was born! Here's to a great year babe! 26 will be good to us! We love you more than you know!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, Olivia! You are adorable! Happy birthday Eric. It was good to talk to you. Looks like your day got even better. Love you guys!

Kevin Wheat said...

That cake was wrong! hahaha! Congratulations! I'm glad Eric get's his boy!

The Halls said...

Congrats on the boy!! Happy Birthday Eric!!

Brit said...

you are such a cute wife and mom!!!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Oh my goodness! Olivia has gotten so big!!! She is beautiful!