down 52 lbs. 3 more to go til goal. maybe 8, haven't decided.
makes me think of: "i really want to lose 3 pounds" -you better know that movie line! :) haha.
plus my new cute capris, i got another pair that i will have to show you all as well bc i LOVE them!
and feelin HOT HOT HOT! i LOVE feeling normal again!
p.s. these are a size SMALLER than my skinny jeans! wanna know how good that makes me feel? just guess.... :)
p.s. these are a size SMALLER than my skinny jeans! wanna know how good that makes me feel? just guess.... :)
6 comments:
Awesome! You look fabulous! :) You've inspired me. Cute capris!
You look so good! There is nothing better than losing the baby fat!
Holy smokin woman! Congrats! I want to know how you did it.....if you don't mind sharing :)
I said it once and I'll say it again! You're smokin' HOTT~ So proud of you! P.S. Mean Girls is HILARIOUS! I want to watch that now!
WAY TO GO JOY!!!!! What a HOTTIE!!!! That is exciting!! It feels so nice to lose weight after being pregnant that's for sure!! You're looking beautiful, as always!!! Love and MISS you!!
I was just checking your blog with Maddie sitting next to me and she saw the picture of your backside and said, "Mom, that is Joy's bottom!". Then she just busted out into giggles. Just a few minutes later she comes to me in tears and tells me that she misses you so much. Silly girl. Just had to share!
Post a Comment