Thursday, March 8, 2012

Why Hello There

So I noticed that I haven't blogged since Landon was born...Yes, I know, a newborn child is a great excuse to get off the blog band wagon for a while, but I am ready to get back on since I know you all missed me so much! :)

In our 5 month absence....

We had a great trip to Omaha for Christmas!

Munched on this yummy boy...

Olivia loves to play with her new best friend...

And kiss him too...

Built snowmen and went sledding with Daddy...

Been super cute...


And most of all,
LOVED being a family of 4!...
 We have also
*Potty trained Olivia!!! Yay! (well, at least "pee-trained" her. We are still working on the pooping on the potty part...pray for me! Hopefully our last resort aka: cold showers will work soooon!)
*Lost 50lbs!!!-Joy...so far!
*Lost 40lbs!!!-Eric
*Survived diagnosing Landon with Acid reflux, a clogged tear duct, Torticolis (tight neck muscle starting to cause "flat head") ..poor guy..but is taking it on like a champ!
*Landon's rolling over! Both ways!
*Olivia has her 2 yr old molars!
*Danced almost everyday to "All I want for Christmas is You, By Mariah Carey. It's Olivia's favorite song and that girl LOVES to dance!
*And done lots of other little things that I didn't take pictures of but were fun!

Things ahead:
*Eric taking boards (8 hr long test over everything he has learned the first 2 years of Medical School) on June 4th.
*Moving to Parkersburg, WV for Eric's 3 yr rotations.
*Hoping to go to Family Reunion in June!
*Family Pictures next month! I don't know why I am so excited about them!
*Keep looking sexier by the week :)

Love you all!!!

4 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Joy!! sounds like you are doing so well!!!!!!! i hope you can go to the reunion, we will be there :)

mini-wheats said...

Awww... Looks like you guys are doing great and LOOKING GREAT! Joy you look amazing! P.S. I haven't found any 10k's in May while we are still here yet! :( There are a few the last week of April but that makes me nervous, cause I am so out of shape. Its hard working out when you are living in someone else's house! P.P.S I would still be your friend if you looked like that...I should totally email you some of the pics Kevin and I have done! Love you!

Bryn said...

this is sierra again. i dont feel like logging out loggin in. I love those pictures. Liver is getting so big. I can see in landons eyes that he misses me! Oh boy he is so yummy i could eat him in 3 bites!

Alana said...

oh my goodness joy- congratulations! that is so awesome, good work on the kicking your butt! glad to hear things are going so well for you guys. love ya