Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby's Room

Well our crib and changing table arrived on Wednesday, and of course Joy asked me to put them together as soon as they arrived. I gladly did so since I love to build things. But at last the baby's room is coming together and getting organized. Before it was just piles and piles of junk now it looks a lot better.
One thing is for sure... it really feels close now that this is done, and the baby is due in three and a half weeks.










5 comments:

Ranae said...

So cute!!! The shelf with Olivia's name is really cute! I love the crib and changing table!

Sara Keiser said...

I love the crib and changing table. The blanket does match and is so cute. Olivia's shelf is so cute. Looks llike a special room!

mini-wheats said...

JOY!!! You're having a baby!!! It's amazing how putting together a room makes everything so much more real!

Erin Anderson said...

How fun! The room looks adorable! We just got our crib last night and are hoping to get everything set up today! I cant believe how close we are!

Alicia said...

What a cute baby room! And i love the dark wood choice.