HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERIC! I love birthdays! It's a day to celebrate the fact that we have been blessed to live another year. It kinda makes me sad when people complain about age, because I view it as such a blessing. This year we celebrated Eric's 24th birthday with a big bang! We spent the day shopping and getting him some new shirts that he has desperately needed, thanks to his mom and dad. We also decided to spoil him with an ipod touch! (which technically we didn't spoil him because we have been working our butts off to save for it for months!) He has not been able to get off of it, and I get to enjoy it as well. We went out to dinner at Red Robin, and then invited friends over for some coldstone icecream cake and games! It was a great day that Eric deserved very much!! Eric is an amazing man! He is full of service, he is an AMAZING husband, a hardworker, funny and sweet. (to name a few of his qualities) I love him very much. (awwww!) And I look forward to spending many more birthdays with him.
This is at Red Robin after they sang to Eric and gave us that awesome sundae! They tied those two balloons strings in a knot, put the knot under his chin, and had each balloon string tucked behind each ear...if that makes sense. It was really funny.
Singing to Eric!!! 
This is at Red Robin after they sang to Eric and gave us that awesome sundae! They tied those two balloons strings in a knot, put the knot under his chin, and had each balloon string tucked behind each ear...if that makes sense. It was really funny.
Singing to Eric!!! 
Please, don't lick the computer screen! Sorry but I had to show you all what I have been talking about! This cake was SO good! Peanut Butter Playground from Coldstone. Get one. 
Eric eating his birthday cake!!!
1 comments:
Delicious looking cake!!! I do want to lick the screen!!! Glad you had a great Birthday!
Post a Comment