Friday, May 29, 2009

She Ate One Too Many Beans

I have a funny story that I wanted to share with everybody, So Eric and I are at our birthing class on wednesday night and everybody knows that relaxation is a HUGE part of labor right? So at the end of each class the instructor has us go over and practice the relaxations techniques we learned. So we are all laying on our little pads in dead silence, and our husbands are doing the kneading movement on us (massage). All the sudden this girl totally blows one!!! I felt so bad but I couldn't help but laugh! Her husband totally pushed a fart out of her!!! It was one of those awkward silences where everybody heard it and was trying not to laugh but you could hear everybody trying to not laugh...after all, she did it when it was silent in the room! Eric thought it was her moving on the pad and not a fart, so when everybody was laughing he goes "WHY is everybody laughing?!?" I had to nudge him so he wouldn't embarass the girl more! I heard her husband start to laugh and her slap his arm and say "Dont laugh!" So that made me feel bad for laughing silently but I couldn't help it. Anyways I just thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

that is so funny! How could you forget to tell me earlier? hehe.

Lacey said...

Oh no! Poor girl!

*Stephanie Lance* said...

JOY!! HAHAHA that story made me laugh pretty hard!! Good one! i would have totally laughed! i can't help but laugh when something funny like that happens!! hahah WHEN IS THAT BABY COMING?!?! love ya!