Saturday, July 4, 2009

One Week Old

Olivia is now one week old!!! It has been the greatest week of our lives! I absolutely LOVE being a mommy, and Eric is such a cute daddy! Olivia is such a good baby, she rarely cries and when she does it is the sweetest, soft cry. She loves being cuddled and loves tummy time! My parents came out to help us for a week and now Eric's mom is here helping us and it has been so nice, we appreciate their help so much! Olivia is the cutest and sweetest baby in the world and we love her so much! We are so happy she came to our family and are amazed that we can love someone so much!!!
Olivia at One Week Old! So Precious! I love this picture!
Another shot of her at One Week
Where are Olivia's feetsies???
Her outfit was too big on her so she would curl her feet up to her body, it was so cute!
Daddy-Daughter time!
Our little angel!!! We love her so much!!!

3 comments:

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

she is so cute. Christian would curl up his feet like that too, but he doesn't anymore. I wonder if it is something they outgrow.

Alicia said...

She is so adorable! And both my kids curled up their legs like that(love it) and soon started doing it less and less. I think it's just because at the beginning that's more comfortable for them because that's how they were in the womb. Anyway, so fun!

Susie Stout said...

Joy I am so happy for you, it's so fun to have a little girl! I am jealous that I'm still pregnant, can't wait to get this little guy out of me and meet him. Hope we get to meet Olivia soon.