Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend!

We went down to Provo this last part of the week for Eric to fly out to Omaha for his UNMC interview (which went great!) and was able to stay there and spend Halloween with my sister Sierra and her family! We had a TON of FUN!!!

Eric and I were scarecrows and Olivia was a Pumpkin!

Daddy and Olivia. Eric was such a sport to dress up with me!

Our little pumpkin!

Momma and the babes

My sister Sierra and her little Wyatt boy. She and Bryn were cavemen and Wyatt was a dinosaur! Isn't that so cute?

Sierra's AWESOME mummy cake that she made! And it was YUMMY too!!! We had some of our cousins come over, Amanda, Laura, Kara and Skyler, and of course Jordan and Miranda were there. We ate this, a ton of candy, and cookies, stayed up watching Bear Grills...who I think is nasty, but the guys seem to love, told funny stories, and had more and more FUN!

Just another sweet picture of Olivia and Wyatt, they are the best of friends!

4 comments:

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

Thanks for coming down, I love having you guys come to visit me!! We always have so much fun!!

Ranae said...

What a darling little pumpkin and cute scarecrows! Olivia is so adorable, I can't wait to see her again! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Give her a hug and kiss from Grandma Ranae!

mini-wheats said...

Awww...We missed being with you guys this Halloween!

Joci said...

That's darling! I love Sierra and Brynn's idea too! I love cousining pictures! They are tooooooo cute!