Ohh Sierra! We were seeing how wide we could open our mouths..one of the things I love most about Sierra is her talent of being able to contort her face! It makes for great entertainment!
We threw a baby shower for my Cousin Kara, it was perfect timing having all the family there from the wedding the day before! It was a great turnout, this wasnt even a portion of the people there!
Eric, Olivia and I went to Zion National Park! Even though I have gone to Hurricane every year of my life, I have never been there! It was SO beautiful, especially in the fall! It was even better because our pass was free all week long, so we got to go twice!
Eric and Olivia outside the car for Olivia's first animal sighting! It was a deer! She wasn't too excited about it, but we were! She'll appreciate it later...jk!
Family picture!!!
Olivia and I. I loved the color of the red rocks behind us!
We went on some of the hikes there, it was so fun! Nice to get out and get some exercise. It was a mile in to "The Narrows" and a mile out back to our car. It was a beautiful hike!
Eric showing Olivia around. Eric and I were talking about how funny it is becoming a parent and all the sudden everything becomes more exciting. We noticed it first when Eric went to go show Olivia the chickens, and we both got so excited over it! It was so funny!
I think Olivia looks so cute in this picture! Isn't Eric the cutest Daddy ever?? What this picture doesnt show is her eating his hair! She loves to put everything in her mouth and taste everything! She's so funny!!!
Me and my sweet babes!
Another family picture. This one is probably my favorite because of the background! We want to go back so bad!
This was my favorite scenic place, and my favorite spot to take pictures. Isn't it gorgeous?
Olivia babes lookin so cute!
We dont have any pictures of this, but Eric also went out shooting a couple times with the boys, and they went "spotlighing" which is where they get a huge spot light, and drive out in the middle of nowhere and shoot the jackrabbits (becasue the kill all the crops) and coyotes if they can. Apparently they have been having some troubles with coyotes getting their animals down there, so they went to go get 'em! Eric saw one, but they didn't get there in time to get it. We also played lots of fun games with my family, and I saw NEW MOON twice! The first time Eric watched Olivia so I could go with the girls, and the second time we got a babysitter and Eric came with me which I LOVED! Basically, we had a GREAT vacation and did not want to leave!
5 comments:
JOY ... It looks like you guys had so much fun! I miss you so much and I really want to see you again before I leave in 3 weeks.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I would love to see Zions National Park! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
BAhhhhhhh!!!! miss you don't wait a year to come back down okay!!!!
I went spotlighting once with Betsy when I was dating Sam! It's fun! Have you guys heard from schools yet?
Way fun blog Joy!! I loved looking at all the pictures! there the best! I know I want one of those pink shakes from olive garden for sure!! hehe and Sierras baby boy is such a cutie!! Thanks for being a great friend!! Miss you lotssss! Love ya Krystal
Post a Comment