Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Eric and I celebrated our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on December 29th..the best day ever in history! We had a great day, we went out to eat at Brother Sebastian's (our favorite, and the best steak you will EVER eat) and then went to Cold Stone afterwards while Eric's sweet parents babysat for us. Since we were only gone for 2 hours, Eric's parents said we could go out to a movie as well, but we didn't get to because Olivia decided she wanted to stay up until 11. That was fine though, I love spending any time with Eric. Our Family picture taken before Eric and I went out.
At Brother Sebastians, enjoying their DELICIOUS salad bar before I got my mouth-watering Prime Rib Au Jus. I am salivating just thinking about it. If you haven't been there, put it on your to-do list of life. You wont regret it!

Eric opening up his present from me, it was a gift certificate to Cabela's for a gun! He ended up getting a Remington 870 Shotgun and he loves it!!! His first response to opening it up was "(gasp) YOU'RE THE BEST WIFE EVER!" haha, i liked that :)

Eric got me a watch face, with 6 different bands to wear it with! I love it! and he also got me a...gift certificate to VICTORIA'S SECRET! my fav store! and...a pink snuggie, a gag gift...i think.

AND i just have to announce that Eric also got me a SEWING MACHINE for christmas! I LOVE it and am already making some aprons! I am just so excited about it, i had to tell you all :)

0 comments: