Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

This last weekend we were able to make a quick trip down to Provo to go shooting! It's a thing in my family that all the boys always go shooting together and since Eric got his new shotgun (it's his first gun too) we made a trip down espeically for that. He had fun shooting his own gun and not having to borrow everybody else's for the first time. I had fun too, most of it was spend in the car with Olivia bc it was so cold. But I didn't mind that. I have to admit though, I liked shooting it but I don't get why it's so fun when shotguns kick back at your shoulder so bad!!!!!! i missed the clay pigeons EVERY time bc the dang thing kicked back at me so hard it put my aim off balance! I know I just need more practice and that it is fun. I just don't like the thing beating the crap out of my shoulder. :) I can't seem to hold it secure enough yet.

Eric's first shot!
Me shooting too :)


Bryn, Sierra's Hubby. He is awesome and Eric really enjoyed shooting with him. He knows everything about guns.
Sierra and Auryn (bryn's sister) She came down that weekend and stayed with Sierra and Bryn too. We had a lot of fun, she is such a sweetie.

Olivia wearing the ear protector ear muff thingys for shooting. Sierra put them on her and she looked so cute, but we forgot to take them off and she started BAWLING! it was only like 30 secs. but she did NOT like them, and got mad at sierra. it was cute.

Sierrra and her sweet Wyatt Boy in the car, out of the cold!
Don't mess with this!

jk, me shooting bryn's pistol, I liked it better than shooting the shotgun. I have mad shooting skills with that baby. Must be in my blood..from my dadda. He is a Retired Secret Service agent and can snipe somebody from a mile away.

1 comments:

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

You got that right!! Dad can snipe anyone from anywhere with anything..believe it!!!
That was a fun weekend, i cant wait for the next one.....my eyebrows are disgusting!