My sisters Alyson, and Kristy and their families came to see Sierra and I! I loved it! It was a ton of fun as ususal getting together with everyone. This is Wyatt, little Sierra, and Olivia. 3 of the four babies that were there.
When Eric flew in, we went over to his house to spend Christmas week. It was a lot of fun. One night we went to the Winter Quarters Visiting Center to see the gingerbread house display. It was also cool because they had 5 harps from the Omaha Symphony playing Christmas songs!! I LOVED that part!
We went to "The Amazing Pizza Machine" another night. It is a really fun place for kids with rides and a huge arcade. And I don't care what anybody else says, that food was GOOD!
This picture was at Lanskys, another pizza place. Eric's brother Jason and his family came and we had a really good time. This is kenzie, kaiden, kaitlyn and noah, some of Eric's nieces and nephews.
Christmas Day!! Olivia and her jumper! It was fun trying to make Christmas extra special because it was her first one! And it was really weird playing Santa for the first time, i'm not gonna lie.
Olivia looking so cute in this rocking chair! A teddy bear actually goes in this rocking chair, but Olivia fit right in! She was so funny in it, with her new "jumping" skills from her jumper, she was jumping in the chair (aka bending then straightening her legs) and it made it rock back and forth, it was so cute!
The week after Christmas we went back to my house for 6 days. This is my brother Darren. We went over to his house almost every night along with my parents and my other two brothers, Seth and Ryan and their families. It was a party every night. We watched the football games, watched movies, spent New Years there, laughed, and partied some more of course.
This was a crazy story! This is my Brother Ryan's wife and two of his five kids, lauren and kayla...In the DENVER airport! During our short layover, I went into the bathroom to feed Olivia while Eric went to get us some food. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Eric walking next to some tall blonde, and was like "WHat the HECK is he DOING??" haha, then they turned around and it was my sister in law LISA! haha, we knew they were flying back that day from utah, but that was all. Apparently they were the people right in front of Eric in line at McDonalds to get lunch and he didnt even realize it until they turned around! So anyways, we ended up getting to eat lunch with them! It was so fun! I miss these guys SO much!
THE END. sorry i didn't put in all the stuff we did. I figured you all already saw most the pictures on facebook so i am lazy and don't want to elaborate more on what you all already know. Hope you enjoyed this post anyways! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment