Thursday, February 18, 2010

happy love day

Okay, so I am going to appologize first for not putting up any pictures of our valentine's day weekend...because frankly, they were too ugly of me. and I hate posts with no pictures in them, so sorry! But Eric's and mine Valentines day weekend was awesome, we partied all weekend because that's what our life is together...one big party! We decided to get a babysitter on friday night after Olivia was in bed and we went to go and see Dear John! Which yes was sad. I walked out wondering if I had depression or something because everybody was crying around me (except for Eric, he was bored to death...poor guy! haha) But I didn't cry at all through the whole thing. I didn't feel ANY emotion through the whole thing. I will give it a second shot though, because I am sure I dont have depression! :) Then on Saturday we spent the day together, and Eric took Olivia and I to OLIVE GARDEN! Which I now LOVE! The endless soup, salad and breadsticks puts me in heaven immediately. (It's not too hard to make me happy! haha) And went to DQ for blizzards after bc we haven't gone in FOREVER bc of my diet. (which is going great by the way, 23.6 lost in 17 weeks! I am pretty happy about that!) Then on Valentine's day, we had a huge Church meeting and the Apostle Elder Cook came! Eric got me a dozen red roses, and we had a candle lit dinner of delicious steaks! So, it was a GREAT weekend. To even make it better, Eric had a 4 day weekend and I had him all to myself which I soaked up and enjoyed thoroughly. Eric is such an amazing man and the greatest hubby in the world. On his days off of school he has been helping me get caught up on all the laundry and cleaning. He is SO sweet and I love him to death. My new favorite saying to him is "Why would I ever want to check out another guy when I have you?!?!" :) :) :) Sorry i'm babbling now. But I guess that's what blogs are for....right?

4 comments:

Susie Stout said...

You're stinkin way to cute. I was dying on the last babbling part... my favorite part.

Alana said...

joy congrats on the diet! that is awesome. its freakin hard work! and i really want to see dear john- but now im not so sure, if i do i will probably have to leave steve home.

Ranae said...

Sounds like you two had a great valentine's weekend! Great job on the diet, too!

mini-wheats said...

Wish I was there! Have you heard any more news from the schools Eric interviewed with?teld