This is Cooper, one of Stephanie's boys. Whenever we go over there we never manage to take pictures..I guess because I am always too busy talking to Stephanie. :) But cooper is such a cutie, he runs wherever he goes, and is laughing all the time! Noah is his big brother and he is such a sweetheart of a boy too. He was taking a nap so I couldn't take pictures of him.
This is Alana my cousin, who we threw the shower for. They are having a baby boy and are going to name him Gabe! I can't wait to see the little guy, he will be quite the cutie, I mean, just look at his momma!
This is Wyatt boy and Olivia playing with their toys. He is the most friendly baby! If you simply make eye contact with him he will just be SO smiley with you and always is so happy. He is always interested in Olivia and wants to play. I miss him so much when I have to leave!
ANNOUNCEMENT: Olivia is climbing up on things and walking around them!! She has only been crawling for two weeks so I am in shock! Doesn't she look so cute holding onto that table though?
This trip we are able to spend more time with my cousin Kara and her Hubby Skyler which I was really excited about! They are alot of fun and are expecting their first baby girl on April 5th! They will be the cutest parents!
Olivia and I went out to eat at Olive Garden with Sierra, Bryn and Wyatt, Kara and Skyler, and Alana and Steve. And yes, I did take a picture of my drink...bc it was delicious! I wanted to show Eric. haha, but it's called the Strawberry Sicilyano or something like that, they will know what it is. Go get it!
We went over and painted Denise's bedroom and it was a ton of fun! It looked so good! I couldn't see it ALL the way done bc I had to go pick up Eric :) :) :) but this is how we contained the babies! Gavin, Wyatt and Olivia. they loved it!
Olivia looking so cute in the crib. I had to take a picture. Can you blame me?
Sierra and Blyn painting. We were lucky to have them! They are professional painters!! That's their job in the summer time, painting houses! and man are they good!
Sierra, and adorable wyatt, and of course Denise in the background! I love my family!
Needless to say, we had a great time! I love our family and all the hospitality they give us. We have a blast every time we go down and I will be sad when we move in a month and can't see them as often. So, we decided we will live it up while we can. Hence, all the trips down. And we love it!
3 comments:
Oh Joy that looks like so much fun!!! I LOVE spending time with family!! There's noting like it!! So cute/ sad that Olivia missed Eric So much!! I bet that made him feel so good though!!1 Olivia is getting SO big and SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I love those pics!!! I'm glad that you get to take so many trips!! Like you said-LIVE IT UP!!!!!
Aww Joy!! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!! I always ask Kristy how you are doing!! I am so happy for you! And happy that you have a blog, yay for blog buddies!! If you are ever in KC... let me know!!! You are awesome!!!!
Lauren
OH that is so sad that she was looking all over for him! So sweet. You are the cutest Joy! And Alana's shower was so much fun! I love it when you come down! I'll miss it when you guys are gone.
Post a Comment