Sunday, April 4, 2010

Olivia Standing

Olivia started STANDING yesterday! We are so proud of her! She actually took a step too! Here's a video to prove it!

And here is another video of one of our adventures today! This is what happens when Daddy is home, a lot of fun and laughter! This video has an unexpected ending too... :)

Does it make me a bad mom to think that this is the funniest video in the world??

P.S. Olivia is fine!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay, Olivia! That is so exciting! You two are horrible parents, though(Just kidding!). She looked like she was having so much fun. She is so cute!

Susie Stout said...

Well if your a bad mom I'm a bad Cousin because I laughed my head off too!!! She is so stinkin cute!

Lacey said...

She is growing up so fast. And yes, I did laugh at the video, but only because I knew she was okay. ;0)

Jessica O. said...

david and i laughed so hard. LOL i can't believe how big she is getting even from then!