She is a cutie! Congrats on three years too!
eric- that is some rockin hair. pretty dang rad
Nice. He should do her hair like that for church sunday! No kids will mess with her when she goes to nursery!
If I didn't know better, I'd think Eric was the one who went to hair school. :) She is so cute and getting SO big! I saw some pictures of her on Mom's camera from Christmas that were so adorable.
Lovin the do!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is a cutie! Congrats on three years too!
eric- that is some rockin hair. pretty dang rad
Nice. He should do her hair like that for church sunday! No kids will mess with her when she goes to nursery!
If I didn't know better, I'd think Eric was the one who went to hair school. :) She is so cute and getting SO big! I saw some pictures of her on Mom's camera from Christmas that were so adorable.
Lovin the do!
Post a Comment