I feel like barfing everywhere all.the.time.
And sometimes I do.
All food makes me wanna vom. nothing ever sounds good.
My sweet hubb is taking care of me and picking up my slack around the house, I am so grateful for him. Olivia, on the other hand, doesn't have much sympathy for me.
I am on anti-nausea medication this time. But sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I can't wait til like our 5th kid when we might have enough money for the good pills!
It's okay though. I can't wait to have our sweet baby at the end of this!
Meanwhile, I am praying for strength! ..and can't wait for this first trimester to be OVER.
8 comments:
I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am so happy for you! I'm sorry you're so sick though. That sucks. When are you due?
Yay! ... for the new baby, not the barf. I hope you feel better soon!
OH MY!!!! I didn't even know!! That is soo exciting!!
What?!?!? How did I miss that you are pregnant? When are you due? Hope you get feeling better.
Zofran is wonderful if taken every 4 hours and they had a generic for it but I think it is still pretty pricey. Phenergan is a bit hit or miss but it works well for night and it is cheap. The problem with it is that it makes you sleepy. {Maybe that is why I liked it so well for night!} The only thing that helps me is to take the Zofran during the day and the other at night. I still throw up, but about half as much.
Congrats! :0)
Yay! I'm excited for you Joy! Sorry about the sickness :(
im sorry you feel so crappy ut can i just tell you i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!
"did you hear me barf?"
Im so excited for you Joy! Your baby will love me!
I know I'm super late commenting on this post, but I thought I'd make a suggestion. Have you tried Seabands? I've heard that they work well and they are fairly inexpensive at Walmart. If you can't find any there I'd be happy to get some and send them to you. Maybe you've already tried them, though. I hope you start to feel better! Good job, Eric, helping out where needed.
Post a Comment