Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Life

January should get it's name changed to "boring-ary" in my opinion. It is the most boring and depressing month out of the year. You come off of your amazing Christmas and fall season, to having to get back to normal, boring, life. And who wants to do that? The snow isn't even exciting anymore because now it doesn't mean Christmas is near. So for all of January I was waiting for something exciting to happen to blog about, but nothing ever came. But looking back through my pictures I decided lots of small, everyday, random moments happened. And that's what life is about, so that's good enough to blog about for me!
I couldn't decide which of these two pictures of Olivia is cuter! I took these pictures on a family trip to Beckley to get out of the house!
I did two crafty projects last month, we bought Olivia her first pillow..I don't know why it took us so long...but I got some cute flowers that Olivia thinks are "pitty!" and ironed them on! As small as the project was, it was fun feeling like we were customizing the pillowcase to her!
And the picture below, is my new collage of frames we decided to put above our bed. I printed out some of our favorite pictures to put in them because our 3 engagement pictures we had up before just became too boring. And I love the result!
This is Olivia and her friend, Zoey! Olivia calls her "Sow-ee!" I love her little, feminine voice. They have alot of fun together, as you can see! Their favorite thing to do together is have me push them around in this little car! They fit perfectly together in it!
INTRODUCING....Olivia's new do!!!!!! I didn't think the day would EVER come that I could put her hair in a ponytail!!! But it's so cute! I cut her bangs too! It's my new favorite on her. But the girl can't look bad in anything anyways... :)
My cutie sitting on her ball!
I have been hosting a playgroup for some girls in the area once a week, and it has been so much fun! I completely re-arrange our dining room into a playground heaven and the kids have a blast. I don't know who benefits from it more though, the kids or us moms! I think it is so important for moms to get out of the house and have some girl talk once in a while!
This is some of the kids in the famous car again, my great friend Rachel gave it to Olivia for Christmas! She and everyone else love it!
Last week it got up to 52 degrees outside and Olivia and I HAD to take advantage of it! We took out her little 4 wheeler and her race car and had some fun! She chased me in the car, and got to run! It was so nice.
Below is Olivia playing in the little snow we had left! haha. I don't know why I love this picture so much, I think her little body looks so cute in it. I mainly took these pictures because all my other friends in the country were undergoing a huge snowstorm, and was going to upload them for teasing purposes but never got around to it. I still got some cute pictures regardless!

Olivia seems to think this stroller, which is for her baby doll, is for her. She always whines for me to put her in it and when I do, she complains because it doesn't feel too good. I have to hide this toy from her because it causes a screaming disaster all day. It's still kinda funny though!

Daddy and Olivia snuggling on the couch :)

INTRODUCING...ERIC'S NEW DO! .....just kidding....he shaved quickly after this photo was taken. I don't like facial hair on him, mainly for selfish purposes because it scratches my face when he kisses me! I hate that.

One of my favorite things that has happened....Eric and Olivia playing in her tunnel! I was watching American Idol when I muted it to hear something better..Olivia laughing while playing with her daddy! She loved playing in this with her daddy. It started out as him chasing her in it, to him running into walls with it, to her in it with him, to both of them running into walls in it. She was laughing so hard the entire time, and those are the moments I love best as a mother and a wife! I love my little family!! And this picture below is one of my most favorite now because not only is it adorable, but because of the memory behind it!

I hope you all had a great month of January and it wasn't as boring as it usually is! We love you all!!

6 comments:

A Little Thing Called Life. said...

What a happy post! You made me laugh with how January is so boring! And I love your little craft projects! Your little girl is so precious! Miss you Joy!

{brady+sarah} said...

You have such a cute family!! I love your description of january! It's totally true! And your not alone with hating facial hair! I HATE when Brady has it which is ALWAYS!! Anyway happy to see you and your cute family are doing so well!! Take care!

Ranae said...

Your posts are so cute and what fun little memories January brought. Olivia is so adorable in all of them (and her Daddy, too)!

Brittany Shore said...

Joy, I loved reading about everything that's been going on with you guys! I totally agree with the facial hair thing though. I tell Kyle I won't kiss him unless he shaves first. Eric seems like such a good Daddy, the tunnel picture of them is super cute!

Bryn and Sierra Charsley said...

What a Happy Post for a boring January! Oh my Gosh i Love the tunnel stuff, that is too cute! I love to hear Bryn and Wyatt laugh together, it is music to my ears! Plus, i love Olivia's new do! I wonder if she will be like me and keep it like that for the rest of her life...hahaha! Charms!

Amanda said...

I love the pony tail!! So stinkin adorable. And the tunnel game looks like they were having a ball!