Why, Hello there! I am happy you are reading this blog post instead of completely disregarding it because of the title. Babbling is something I am very good at, and this time I have a lot to babble about. Why? Because these last two months have been AWESOME.
It starts off with my parents coming to visit us and taking us to Monticello,Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown, VA! It was amazing and we had so much fun! They spent 11 days with us here in Lewisburg and then the vacation. I bawled like a baby when they left.
I got my hair chopped off, and I love it! And we also got to see another ultrasound of our little baby! It is growing healthy and strong and we can't wait to meet it. It is KILLING me waiting to find out what it is!
Our town, Lewisburg, also known as "The Coolest Small Town in America" (by budget travel...or something like that) held a Chocolate Festival! Sounds like heaven right? It was! And we had a blast! Every store had some sort of chocolate dish that you could try for one ticket, and they had balloon makers, clowns, chocolate fingerpainting for the kids, and all the restaurants had chocolate themed dinners that evening.
I killed the biggest spider in my house ever. It was gross. It was scary looking and I thought it was going to try and jump on me to poison me before I could kill it. Yikes.
We have been spending a lot of our days outside lately. Olivia could live outside if I let her. And it is a complete tragedy and the end of the world when she has to come inside. She also had started to have an interest in what she likes to wear now and like to pick out her clothes. I let her and think it's so cute, even if it clashes more than anything I've ever seen. :)
Olivia attended a ton of easter egg hunts the week before easter. She knew exactly what to do and it was fun being able to experience that with her.
Eric's parents came to visit us!!! We had a blast with them and love it when they come to visit. We went caving, went to the Greenbrier, out to eat, storytime, a small hike to a confederate mass grave, and spent easter with them.
5 comments:
Olivia is cute, cute, cute! I love her little ponytail. and your hair is still fairly long. I am on the road to growing it out again after cutting it in an a-line bob 3 times. woohoo! You look great and so happy!
LOVE the new length of your hair!! We saw Williamsburg and Jamestown last summer!! It's fun seeing some similar pictures taken lol! Sounds like you're doing great! Miss you!
My favorite is livers hair! I love her pony tail, it is soo cute! I wish my pony's looked as good as hers!!
ps. im glad the spider didnt get a chance to poison you!
We had such a great time! It was hard to leave! Thanks for everything and making it a wonderful trip! Love you guys!
I love your blog and the pictures. It's so fun to see Olivia and all your activities. Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment