Have you guys ever heard of finding out the gender of your baby by the color of the frosting inside the cake before you cut it? I have heard of it once, and it sounded really fun! My friend Becky here, who is a sweetheart, has done this cake thing for a long time where she makes the cake half blue and half pink and frosts over it. Depending on which color you slice into, tells you which gender your baby is before you find out! It's fun! I never expected her to make me one of these cakes, but she being the sweetheart she is, made one for me and brought it over to my house yesterday for my family to do last night after dinner! And guess what? Becky has NEVER been wrong!!!!
And lucky us, ended up cutting right down the center of the two! In this case, the rules are whichever color there is the majority of. Plus, we cut into the pink side first.
So, it was PINK!!!
We will she if she is right this time with us! We will be happy with whatever we have been given though! 8 days til we find out what it is! On Eric's birthday! Yay!
5 comments:
I knew it was going to be a girl! :)
I'm still holding out for blue. Kael needs a buddy to play with! :)
That is so sweet. That will be such a great b-day present for Eric. Congrats!
Maybe she will be a Tomboy!
What a cute idea!! I love it!! but guess what, its a boy hahahah i am so excited!! Look out world Lamar and Reggie are on their way!!
Post a Comment