Sunday, October 19, 2008

Guess What?

We have a message for everyone...
...

...
...

...
...

...
Well if the pictures didn't explain it well enough... Let us know, we can explain in further detail.

9 comments:

Ranae said...

Congratulations! Wow, my baby boy is going to be a Daddy! My goodness, this is great! What a surprise! We are really excited for you guys! We love you both!
Mom and Dad Boggess

Matthew said...

Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad

Well...Congratulations. Sorry, that I didnt really believe you right away, however it could have waited until after my nap...Just kidding. Well, here is a few words of wisdom...

Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice

Children learn to smile from their parents.

Good fathers make good sons

If your kids are ugly - carry around a picture of the kid who came with your wallet

Anne said...

Congrats Eric and Joy! I'm excited for you! I am pregnant too right now and it is great! When is the baby due? I hope everything goes well for you guys!

mini-wheats said...

I KNEW IT!!!! All the comments of Joy being sick, baby hungryness, and you guys wanting to get into a two bedroom! I just KNEW IT!!!! Congrats!!! THAT IS SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!! YAY FOR BOGGESS BABIES!!! When is the due date? Oh, and P.S. You HAVE to buy "What to Expect when you're Expecting"!!! I have to read it for my pregnancy class, and I LOVE that book! I have learned a ton!!!

Stephanie said...

Holy crap! No way! Just kidding. I think it is hilarious I saw your blog BEFORE you told me! I was so mad! :) Congratulations! We are excited for you. Being a parent is the hardest but most fulfilling thing you will ever get to do. It is an amazing thing to have your own children and watch them grow. You will be great parents. BTW, I like the pictures, Eric. It's like how many different ways can Eric look surprised/excited. I'm sure there are more ways... Love you, guys. But still mad that you didn't come get your dang clock! :)

Erin Anderson said...

Congrats Joy and Eric! that is so exciting! When is your due date? I cant wait for you!

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Wahoo!!! We are so excited for you and didn't know about your blog. Kara told us this morning and then we saw this on facebook! You are going to love it! How are you feeling Joy? When do we get to find out whether it will be a boy or girl? COME TO THANKSGIVING.... Daniel said you have to Eric, he'll let you practice changing diapers on Addy. Miss you guys!

Katie said...

so of course, congrats... again. sorry i guessed before you wanted me to, lol. can't wait to see y'all during thanksgiving. love ya

Lacey said...

I have to chuckle that you said Kaiden looks like you because every once in a while he gives me this look and I swear I am looking at a mini version of you. He is quite the stud, isn't he? Just imagine how cute your kids will be!