Monday, October 13, 2008

Joy's 20th Birthday!

Joy talking now, I've decided that I'm going to get more involved with mine and eric's blog, since we have such a cute template now. :) just kidding. Anyways, these are some pictures from my birthday that we got to spend in Omaha! We were blessed to be able to have one more day at home on my birthday and being able to spend it with close friends and family.
Eric and I after hitting lunch at Romeo's with my High school friends that I was dieing to see! Jason, Tyler, Samantha, Erin, and Ashley all dropped what they were doing so they could come and have lunch with us on my birthday. I am blessed to have such great friends!

That night for my birthday dinner my parents took us, and my family that was in town to my favorite restaurant in the world, Brother Sebastian's. Once you eat the steak here, no other steaks will be good enough! Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful night out!
This is what you get for sucking up to the owner! just kidding, I wasnt sucking up, just expressing my appreciation for creating a restaurant that haunts me in my sleep.

1 comments:

Katie said...

so joy i don't think i ever wished you a happy birthday... happy belated birthday. i love ya girl. your blog is way cute. hope we see you soon.