Our life together has been absolutely amazing so far! It's been pretty busy lately, but we've been trying to keep up as best we can, and for me, try and find some time to sit down! Eric and I have been able to do some fun things together and grow more in love everyday. He is so sweet to me and better than any of my already "perfect expectations". Recently, Eric's been supporting my "modeling" at my schools fashion shows, photo shoots, and signature shows. We have also been traveling to see family for special occasions, and working hard in our school work (p.s. eric has been doing amazing! i'm so proud of him!)

Eric and I at a friend's wedding reception, isn't he so handsome? I'm lucky to be able to stand next to him!
I was Rochelle's model in this photo shoot as a 1960's pinup girl! it ended up also looking like a 1940's house wife though. Regardless, Rochelle did an amazing job and I had a blast!
Me as a "Runway Model" to recreate the experience a couple of the students at my school had at Signature Gathering for the rest of our school. Yes, that is a Stiletto in my hair! :) It was a great experience and I also got to learn that runway models can get nervous too, my legs were shaking and everything! I hope nobody noticed!
I love this picture of Eric. He is holding Carter, our new nephew. His brother Matt, and his wife Katie just had twins!!! Keegan Matthew and Carter William! We went down for their baby blessings and had a blast.
The Boggess side of the family that came to the baby blessings.





3 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm so glad you updated your blog. It's fun to see the pictures especially the modeling ones. I love the ones of you two together. Love you guys!
Joy you will make a great mother...and a hott~ one at that!
Love you!
Ellen
Wait, wait...are you saying you hope to have twins?! :) Glad you updated your blog. It is fun to see what you've been up to. I'm so excited to see you guys in Nov. We miss seeing you!
Oh, and Joy, the picture as the pinup girl does not look like you at all. Crazy!
Post a Comment