For the Fourth of July we went to Yellowstone National Park. Joy, Sierra and Bryn had never been before and it had been a while since I had gone, so I took them. It was awesome, even though I didn't see a bear or wolf.
Old Faithful Geyser... sure was faithful...
"That's how you have to eat a hot dog..." ~Eric.
Oh, in the background you can see our new tent, two bedrooms, sleeps like 8 people.
Beautiful, yeah the scenery was beautiful but I was talking about my wife.
No one believed Eric when he said he would start the fire with a buffalo chip... Just kidding.
Speaking of buffalo, we had one interupt our dinner. It walked right through our camp, no one saw it except for Joy. She stopped eating, pointed and yelled. It freaked me out, I thought it was a bear or something else. I guess buffaloes are actually pretty blind, this one almost walked into, literally into, our neighbor's tent.





1 comments:
That is sweet that Joy saw a Buffalo! Camping is SOOO fun, I wish Kevin and I could have camped, but he was studying hard for the OAT!!! Maybe next summer...
Post a Comment