Sooo! Sierra, Bryn and Wyatt came to visit us this weekend!! And we had so much fun! I am sorry most of you probably saw most of these pictures already on facebook, but the reason I post the pictures on this blog anyways is bc it gives me an opportunity to tell you the stories behind them. As it is pretty obvious, Sierra and I are really close. She is my best friend and always has been. She is the best sister in the world, she has always taken care of me and has always included me with her friends when she didn't have to. I think the world of her! And now she has married a GREAT guy, Bryn and have the cutest baby Wyatt. I love spending every minute with them as much I can, especially before we move.

My Beautiful sister Sierra, on our way to Big Jud's!!! We went there the first night they were here.

Me and My love at Big Jud's waiting for our food.

Big Jud's is a famous restaurant here in Idaho. They are famous for their ONE POUND BURGERS! (Hence the title of this post) They have actually been on the food channel Man vs. Food!!!! Bryn has never been there so Sierra wanted to take him. I took this picture to show you the size of it! They are massive! You get your picture on the wall if you eat the whole thing. Bryn and Sierra decided they wanted to have a food eating contest that night. So what better than at Big Jud's right? :) Bryn won, he ate the whole thing! Iam surprised he didn't puke.

Eric tackled the Big Jud too. He did a good job! He ate 3/4 of it!
I don't know why I ordered a Big Jud burger too, Eric pressured me into it! :) I am always shocked to see the size of it.

My result! I could only eat 1/4 of it. Even thinking of eating the whole thing made me want to puke! In the end, I was happy Eric pressured me to order it though, it made for great leftovers the next day!

On our way out of Big Jud's, there was the gumball machines with the toys in them? I can't think of the word for them right now. But one of them had fake mustaches in them, and Eric and Bryn wanted to get one! So they did and put it on Wyatt. He didn't like it very much! But it made for a great picture!

Olivia and Wyatt playing! I love it when they play together. I never thought that far into my life that Sierra and I could have babies the same age. They are only a month and a half apart! It makes it fun as sisters too, having babies the same age and watching them play together!

The next day, I cut Sierra's hair at the salon I work at which was alot of fun! Then we took a walk to the park! It's only a couple blocks from our house so it's perfect when I want to get out to get some fresh air and get a good walk in but not tucker myself out.

I think this is a fun picture! Us walking our babies together!

Olivia and Wyatt on the swings! It was Wyatt's first time and they had so much fun!

Haha! I LOVE this picture of Wyatt! He nap was interupted so we could go to the park so he was still a little sleepy. This was his first time down the slide. Thank heavens I had the camera!

SO the story behind this one, as we were leaving the park there were these two girls walking the opposite way around the park from us. One of them I saw check out Eric the first lap around, and then on the second lap around, I caught her again checking him out, staring only at him, and then started SMILING at him waiting for him to look up to make eye contact with her!!!! It was so obvious! I got SO mad! Eric didn't even notice, of course, but I sure as heck did! I was like "Umm helloo?? Do you not see me? or the BABY he's pushing?!?!" The girls here in Rexburg, I am sorry to say, but they are piranahas, in the sense that they attack every man they see. So I said kinda loudly "MARRIED!" to try and give her the hint that he is OFF limits! haha. BUT on our way home we were making fun of the situation and mimicking what she looked like as she was trying to hit on my husband. This is Sierra's impersonation of the home-wrecker. :) just kidding. but not really. haha. i think it's funny.
That night after the park, we came home and ate dinner, then we had a waxing party! (the girls only, don't worry!) watched a movie, and played card games which was histerical. They left sunday morning to get back to their home bc my brother was stopping in Provo and staying there. All in all it was a great weekend, we loved having them come and visit us. It was a short weekend, but well lived. :)
3 comments:
You bet it was!! That was a great weekend!! Joy, I love this post, I love you, and I love my hair cut!!! Cant wait to see you next!! Charms!!
i love you guys so much. you girls are gorgeous! and have the stinkin cutest babies! ah i already missyou.... just the thought of you moving across thecountry... booo. but what a fun adventure it will be for you!
OH my gosh, that's so funny about Eric. I know what you mean by the girls being piranhas. The guys never seem to have a problem NOT checking out the ladies, but the girls...hmmm...and I love that you called them out on it!
Post a Comment