Since the weather has been semi-nice outside lately, Olivia and I decided to go to the park! I have been really excited to take Olivia to this park, we have wanted to take her since we got pregnant with her. I would walk laps around this park as a very pregnant lady wondering what it would be like to play with her there one day. Olivia and I went on wednesday and since we had so much fun, we had Eric come with us again today. I love our little family! We have so much fun together!
Olivia LOVES her stroller rides. She gets really quiet and just looks around, which she never does. She is a wiggle worm! And we love it! But anyways, she started out pretty somber as you can see, but then as the day went on, she got like this...
Our happy baby! She LOVED the swings, it was her favorite part. It is so fun to take her to new fun things, and watch her enjoy them and learn. That's one of my favorite things about being a mommy :)
We went to the tunnels...
And we went on the bridge, and the slides!
Eric and Olivia swinging today. He is such a cute daddy and Olivia loves him so much. She always gets so excited to see him. I just love our little family, I am so grateful for them. No matter how tough life gets, we have everything if we have eachother. And I love living life with them. :)
2 comments:
so we have to get together one of these days so that i can snap some pics of your little beauty! those eyes are just screaming at me! she is too gorgeous!
So fun!! Olivia misses me so much, she wants to take me and wyatt to the park!! I am so excited to come and visit!!
Post a Comment