Meet the newest additions to our family!!!!!
I never knew buying fish could be so exciting, but Olivia LOVES them, and we are pretty happy about the purchase as well. I am already attached! Even though they are just fishys. :)
I never knew buying fish could be so exciting, but Olivia LOVES them, and we are pretty happy about the purchase as well. I am already attached! Even though they are just fishys. :)
Meet Rocko
Meet Queenie
Meet Shrimp..He really is the smallest of the bunch. This is just a closeup.
Meet Tiger
And meet Flo!!
Our little fish tank cutely decorated, Eric made the stone archway..it was cheaper than buying one and it looks 10 times better! We love our new fishys!!!
4 comments:
I Love it!! You make me want to buy fishes for Wyatt!! I cant wait to meet these fish in person, Pack Horse Ransacker 5000 is sure on the brain!! Olivia is sooo lucky!!
Very cute! We had fishes but it was impossible to move with them and we didn't get new ones once we got settled here. But, the kids loved them.
haha we got Briggy boy a Chinese fighting fish for his second birthday. he loved it for the couple week we had it. it stopped eating and kept trying to jump out..ill be honest it freaked me out i swear it was suicidal! eventually it got its way and went for a little trip down the potty:( hope you have better luck!
Fun! Such cute fishes! Have you started at Radiance? Let me know how that goes or going! I love you blog it is way cute! If you want to check out mine its mattandkandacecalkins.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment