They looks delicious, because they are!!
It kinda made me feel like Pocahontas...but slightly more civilized.
And look at the cute Orchard we went to? Not only was this something to do, but getting yummy fruit, fresh from the tree, at an insanely low price? Count me in!
We will be enjoying cobblers and jams forever now. I am so happy.
3 comments:
Joy!!! You look so great! Are you still doing weight watchers? I have lost all my baby weight, but I still want to lose more, I am just having difficulty with the motivation part. Olivia is getting so big! She is so adorable! By the way, we live like 10 minutes away from disneyland so if you ever want to go there you have a place to stay!!! Miss you!
How fun! you look so great and I love Olivias little pony tail!
count me in too! Thanks joy your a great cook. I cant wait to eat all your delicious food! and i cant wait to munch on your delicious little girl and her funny ponytail! Charms!
Post a Comment