My little girl LOVES puppy-doggies! She loves them so much that when she sees one, her face lights up, she starts screaming "Pup-Pea-Uh!!!!" and will start pounding on the window (if one's outside) to try and get its attention. SO i had this bright idea....
...Lady and the Tramp! She NEVER will watch t.v., yet, she LOVES this movie. Her sweet face lights up every time. It's UH-dorable. I even caught her kissing the T.V. today! It was so cute!
Some other things about Olivia..
-She is curious, and fearless. I have caught her many times standing up on high objects, that you'd think a little toddler would be scared of, and be shaking it! She thinks it's fun.
-She's silly! Eric says he doesn't even need a son because Olivia plays like one.
-She's protective..of me! To the point where she starts crying and gets SO sad when I hold another baby. Call her a little jealous...but i love it! Yes, it makes me feel good that she wants her mommy!
-She's still not a snuggler, and likes her space.
-She LOVES her daddy! A total
daddy's girl. Eric gets home and she is connected to his hip! Eric is such a cute dad and plays a ton of games with her, throwing her around and everything when he gets home and she loves it. One of the reasons she's so silly is because of that I think.
-SHE'S SO SMART! already saying several things!!!! Today she said "where's Olivia? there she is!" repeating eric and I! We were astounded!!, She says daddy, baba (grandpa keiser) wyatt (why-yee) and gray (gway) (her cousins) monkey(muh-kee), banana (nana), milkies, puppy(pup-pea-uh), stinky (eric taught her that one!) "weeeee!", NO!!, she also nods her head up and down and raises her eyebrows at the same time for yes, GOOO!!!, one two three (waah, too, tee!) and lots of other things too.
-She's very advanced for her age. She has done things alot earlier than she should for her age group and is very aware of her surroundings and what's going on. She has always understood very well what's going on and what you are saying to her.
-She can get a little "sassy" sometimes, and get a little attitude. It's actually cute to watch! Hence the title, which is what I call her sometimes...Olivia "sassa-frass" Boggess.
-She's abosultely adorable and sweet and we love her to pieces! I never get stressed with her, she never drives me crazy. We just have fun girl time all the time and our life together is a blast!
4 comments:
What a cutie pie!
Olivia is so adorable! I can't wait to see her again in a few weeks! Love you guys!
Everyone needs a little sasss a frass in their lives! How adorable.
oh my gosh, i love that picture!! She is so dang cute!!! She definately is a smarty pants, did you think you were going to have a dumb baby?..Not in this family!! Oh i miss that little pie!
Post a Comment