The other day Olivia noticed the oven was hot, so she started to "blow" on it.
I love finding baby dolls in my kitchen drawers, and my belts in my tub.
I love how Olivia follows me wherever I go, and gets sad when I leave the room without her.
Yesterday Olivia started screaming, and holding her diaper. I knew immediatly that she had gone to the bathroom and it was burning her poor bum! So I took her upstairs to change her, and she was just in distress. So I was babying her saying "ohh you poor thing, here, does this feel better?" as I was using the cold wipes, and the butt paste. She gradually stopped crying, and after I was all done, she got this cute grin on her face and said "Di-Dyou!" (which means Thank You) over and over again, it was the cutest thing ever.
I love how she squeezes my legs as tight as she can when she's scared bc of the thunder, and wants up.
Olivia is NOT a snuggler. It was getting late at night last week and she was whining, following me around as i was cleaning, i finally picked her up, and she just put her head on my chest and snuggled for about 15 minutes. I was in heaven, just snuggling her as i leaned against the kitchen counter.
I love being a mommy!!
3 comments:
Awww Joy that is soo cute!! This makes me so excited to have my little girl do these kinds of things!! You are such a good mommy! Olivia is a lucky little girl!
She is such a sweetie! It is those tiny things that make the crazy moments all worth it. Did Jason tell you guys that she cuddled with him for at least an hour when we watched her? I thought for sure she loved to cuddle. Maybe it's just Jason cause he sure makes me want to cuddle with him. He's just irresistible! :)
what a sweet little doll! nothing like these precious moments to remind you how privelaged you are to be a mommy.... the best job in the world!
Post a Comment