Saturday, August 28, 2010

skinny jeans and date night

As most of you people out there know by my facebook page, I bought my first pair of SKINNY JEANS! Yes, skinny jeans. This comes as a shock to those who know me bc I have talked about how ugly and un-flattering skinny jeans are since the time they came out..til now I guess. After I had Olivia, a ton of new buckle jeans were coming out that I wanted so bad, but couldn't get bc I was losing the baby weight. So I vowed that after I lost the weight I would buy a pair of buckle jeans. I love the thick white threading on them. And then, I thought to myself, I am frumpy and out of style. So, in order to feel trendy and cute again, I decided I wanted to try on some skinny jeans to see how I looked in them. So after an hour and a half drive to the closest mall in Roanoke,VA, to the buckle... and I found them. And I LOVE THEM! Forgive the butt shot...but i am going for the full affect here. :) So there you go! (sierra, and kara!) I did not make a huge mistake did i?

And then because Eric thinks I look so dang saucy in them...he took me out on the town! Well, me and Olivia. She was in need of a daddy-date since Eric hasn't been seeing her much. We went to a place called Food and Friends in downtown Lewisburg and it was DELISH. And then after we went home, we put Olivia to bed and snuggled on the couch, each with a little thing of ben and jerry's and watched a movie! It was such a great night!!! (We were also celebrating after eric done with taking his first test! We haven't seen much of him, so it made this date night all the better!)





And because Olivia is so dang cute. Can you tell Eric is excited for husker football season to start?...I think he needs a son...quick!


And then he sweet hubb brought me home these!!!! I love them!

6 comments:

Dafni said...

CUTE jeans and CUTE butt! :)

Jessica O. said...

HOT DANG! you are def MILF status joy ;) no mistake about 'em. your a sexy mommacita.

Katie said...

ok...way cute jeans...and SHOES...LOVE. and eric you look like you've lost weight...or at least before you ate the steak, potatoes and ben and jerrys...haha. miss you guys.

mini-wheats said...

What a HOTT~ Mama! I bet Eric couldn't take his eyes off those skinny jeans! hehehe! I'd take you out on a date and buy you flowers too if I saw you wearing those skinny jeans!

Brittany Shore said...

Really cute shoes and jeans! You look great Joy!

Alana said...

joy you look awesome! way to go!! livss- you areadang doll i love you. and eric- you re so cute- you are a great hub